Friday, October 30, 2009

Flowing Into Friday ~ October 30, 2009

Welcome to Friday everyone! The weather is very nice in Pittsburgh today and were ever you are today.

I hope you enjoy your Friday Flow it is like the fun part of a roller coaster the climb before the sudden descent. Friday is the climb and the rest of the week is the standing in line. It is not much fun but necessary if you want to get on the great ride.

Listening to the new Creed Album 'Full Circle' I just downloaded it and Rain and Away in Silence are awesome.

So I need to make my trek down to Shadyside this AM and my girl friends doctor appointment. While she waits to get it I usually drive over for coffee at the local Crazy Mocha coffee shop and you may remember it as the place with the Goat drinking the coffee as their mascot. Do you ever feel like a goat until you have your first cup? Can't say I do but I have felt like a goat for other reasons growing up in my younger years.

So thank you for your comments over the last four days. My four part series on the Heiarchy of needs concept and the 4 human needs. I like to call them the 'S' series

Survival ~ Security and Semblance of Order ~ Sense of being Love and belonging ~ Self esteem and significance

If you missed it just go back and thanks again for your comments!

I also want to comment here that to me the power of our thoughts and what we believe we have, what we believe we can achieve is so important in life.

If we limit our selves with defeating self talk or self belief we limited our experiences.

We control our thoughts.

We control our feeling.

We control our actions.

We control the very destiny of our outcomes in life.

The purpose of make me smile online is to educate and entertain you the reader the power of the smile. The web site has resources that can feed your spirit if you open your spirit up.

So I hope you enter today with a sense of love, belonging and significance!

If you don't then maybe the reflection in that mirror should dig a little deeper into your insight, your beliefs and thoughts about yourself.

So enjoy your day..... Be blessed and give thanks for another day meant to share, meant to enjoy and meant to learn!

Till next time...... Smile !

www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment