Friday, May 8, 2009

Something fun for the weekend

Here is something fun for you and the family this weekend. It is quick, tasty and worth every minute. It is the 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake. A friend shared this with me yesterday and I thank him now! It was great!

I tried and I smiled the whole time I made it. Take the time this weekend to try this and print and save the recipe for another day. Rain or shine this is a hit.

Saturday is great day isn't rain or shine it is a day for family. Make it a fun day for everyone and take the time to share your smile and share in magic that we call making a difference in someone's day!

Power Action Thought for Today ~~ Number 192 Share the smile with your family.

There are some that spend the day smiling and then return home to get all serious and tense. I doubt that is anyone here but if it is realize the best place to practice is at home.

Enjoy the recipe and smile this weekend. Enjoy it with your favorite warm or cold beverage.

Till next time Smile!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment