Monday, May 4, 2020

Truth About Us

One Nation, Under God, Indivisible, With Liberty 

and Justice For All

For the heck of it let us define Indivisible:

unable to be divided or separated (recent google search)

How is that working out ?

This post will not be political.  It is not about choosing a side.  It will not endorse a leader or put down and defame another.  Full disclosure!


"While the storm clouds gather far across the sea, 
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free, 
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair, 
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. " 

God Bless America, 
Land that I love. 
Stand beside her, and guide her 
Thru the night with a light from above. 
From the mountains, to the prairies, 
To the oceans, white with foam 
God bless America, My home sweet home.
Words and music by Irving Berlin
© Copyright 1938, 1939 by Irving Berlin
© Copyright Renewed 1965, 1966 by Irving Berlin
© Copyright Assigned to the Trustees of the God Bless America Fund
International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved.
Used by Permission

What are we doing?  How did we fall this far?

Now for the record:   I love this Land!

My son is a United States Marine
My father was a CSM in the United States Army Reserve. He served in WWII received not one but two Purple Hearts and received a Bronze Star.  He passed away in 2002

So yes I am proud to be an American!

I am proud to take my hand and put it on my heart before a sporting event.

I am proud to thank and honor any military or first responder !  I am honored.

But America is this how we honor each other during a pandemic.
Where is the humility?  Where is the gratefulness to be alive.

In God We Trust .... We better!



Can we please be kind to one another.

Can we please love one another.

Don't ignore our creator, Don't lie about the grace that we all embrace day after day!


Embrace always, smile forever and share united.

Victor V. Yakin

victoryakin@gmail.com

05 / 04 / 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment